9.10.2015

BETWEEN THE SHEETS



Sorry it's been a while since my last update. Life seems to move faster and faster each year, I'm still in disbelief that we're almost half way through September already! I feel like I don't have time to do anything but work lately, which is both good and bad (mostly good though!) ~ I did however take some time to play in this beautiful silk robe from Between The Sheets. I had seen BTS on instagram and a few different blogs before and always loved what I saw, but once I tried on this robe it was game over. I'm a sucker for anything silk, but peach silk and grey lace combined?! Too good to be true. The robe is sewn with incredible attention to detail, complete with perfect french seams and couture finishing. Not to mention the fabrics feel like a dream. You remember those old commercials for lotion where the woman looks so silky and rolls around naked with wind in her hair, glowing skin and a lustrous silk sheet? Yeah, it kinda feels like that.

Designer Layla L'obatti has created a line that includes a wide range of prices and styles, so there's a little something for everyone. Even the socks she makes look dreamy! The Deco Lace Robe is a part of the Specimens of Seduction collection by Layla for Between the Sheets. There's literally not a single piece in this collection that I don't want... and all of the peachy tones make me want to weep. 

Go take a peek for yourself and see what you fall in love with <3







(Panties: Hopeless Lingerie + Bra: can't remember where I got it :[ )




xo,
Natasha Lillipore

No comments:

Post a Comment