5.14.2015

CHA CHA HEELS


Click below to see my essential summer pieces ~




( Top: Tara Starlet // Skirt: Vintage from Natasha Lillipore )

Summer is creeping up quick ~ the days are getting longer + nights are getting hotter. In looking through my wardrobe I've been thinking about what my favorite pieces for summer are. Summer always seems extra trendy and it grosses me out. You'll never catch me in cut off shorts and a neon crop top. Ever. I'm never  one to follow what's trendy each year ~ I kind of make up my own trends just for myself.

This summer I think I'll be wearing a lot of vintage slips and little tops. I've always had a love for wearing lingerie as outerwear. Sometimes slips can be a little on the sheer side, so layering them is perfect. + they're usually made out of light fabric, so it's nice for super hot days.




2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS! People just don't wear enough pom poms IMO. PS your blog is amazing.

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete