8.14.2014

FEVER











Dresses: Kerol D // Boots: Stone Fox




Kerol D's new collection consists of rich velvets, jewel tone metallics and lots of fringe. These two dresses instantly made me think of a 1970s disco babe, especially the metallic Coleottero dress. I paired the Beatrice velvet and lace dress with a pair of white boots from Stone Fox to give it a more modern feel. It's still crazy hot here in LA, but I have a feeling once it cools down I'm going to live in the black dress. Now I just need to find a seedy little disco (if one even exists) to wear the Coleottero! 




xo, Natasha Lillipore

2 comments:

  1. i'm totally in love with those clothes <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both these dresses! ^-^ You look so gorgeous!

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete