7.19.2014

REDNECK NOSTALGIA







Dress: Hayley Elsaesser // Pink Collar: Vintage // Harness: Deandri // PVC Collar: Deandri // Heels: Deandri



I've always a fascination with trailer parks. Mind you, my dream trailer park consists of pastel colors, plastic flamingos and plenty of astro turf. I'm 98% sure this all started the first time I watched John Waters' Pink Flamingos. Go figure.

Redneck Nostalgia is Hayley Elsaesser's recently debuted 2014/2015 collection, and I couldn't be crazier about it. Prints consist of pastel palm trees, colorful dice and even pink and blue beer cans. I've added a walk-in closet to my dream trailer, which will be full of this collection. 

Part of what I adore about this silk tee dress, is that it can be worn in so many different ways. I paired it with a few harnesses from Deandri to give it a little more shape. Hayley's designs are always made with such beautiful craftsmanship, not to mention the fabric... Every time I open up a package from her I instantly melt as soon as I touch the garments.


Here are some of my favorite looks from Redneck Nostalgia











2 comments:

  1. Love this delicate makeup on you, and thanks for introducing me to the line! Gonna go check out some more pieces ;)


    Macie,
    Amen Fashion †

    ReplyDelete
  2. Redneck Nostalgia also reminds me of the show My Name is Earl... Have you seen it? Their little trailer park world is my dream place. -- Love your work Natasha!

    ReplyDelete