7.11.2014

MADE BY NIKI





Lingerie: Made By Niki // Jacket: Vintage // Bunny Ears: Lillipore // Jewelry: Her Tiny Teeth



Nothing feels as incredible as luxury lingerie. The Shoelace plunge bra and Shoelace sheer panties are just about as perfect as it gets. For me, going shopping for lingerie is torture. Nothing fits, cheap craftsmanship, awful colors (the neon trend is killing me!) and everything seems way overpriced for the quality. I usually leave most shops feeling bummed out and frustrated. Clearly, I have a really hard time finding bras that fit correctly. So as you can imagine, I was ecstatic when I slipped on the Shoelace bra to discover that it fit like a glove. 

The actual shoelace texture and pattern is even better in person. The bra is so beautiful that it could easily be paired with a pencil skirt, light jacket and a pair of heels and be worn out. For me, a perfect black bra is jus as essential as a little black dress. 



No comments:

Post a Comment