5.24.2014

#MEMYSELFIEANDI


Last night I decided to venture out of my cave and check out the #MEMYSELFIEANDI show at Space 15 Twenty. I've been a huge fan of Esther Kim for a while now, so I figured this was the perfect opportunity to meet her IRL!


Seriously, how perfect is she?! She's such an angel!!


The first time I saw her illustrations I was instantly drawn to her cute girly aesthetic. I love that she mixes cute fluffy critters with her babes, creating a whole world of her own.



Soooo I've been lurking HeartsRevolution for about a year now and finally got a chance to see their swarovski covered ice cream truck in person. Let me tell you, being a sparkle queen myself, this is what dreams are made of. Pictures don't do it any justice!! The way it sparkles in the sunlight is hypnotizing. Plus I talked with Lo and she's a total sweetheart.

If you're in Hollywood, I definitely recommend stopping by Space 15 Twenty and seeing #MEMYSELFIEANDI for yourself =^.^=








No comments:

Post a Comment