4.29.2013

HER TINY TEETH

Sooooo I guess I've gotten bad about updating here again, huh? Well, let me start off by saying that lots has been happening!

I've recently launched the website for my line of eyewear, Her Tiny Teeth! It's been a lot of hard work, but things are finally falling into place. 


Each pair of our sunnies is hand made, and no two pair are exactly alike. I make each piece by myself with lots of love and attention to detail, so with this being said, I only make a small run of eyewear at one time. When we run out of sunnies, it can take me a week or so to replenish stock.
We release a big collection a few times a year (spring, summer, fall and winter) which includes a number of various styles. These styles will continue to be made and sold in small runs throughout the season. 
I also do small releases of eyewear each month, which include more customized, eccentric designs. These are available in a limited quantity and are considered an exclusive design only available from HerTinyTeeth.com.

Here are some photos of recent designs











2 comments:

  1. Unnnnffff. That hair. Fuck me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not literally, just in love with your hair. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete