6.04.2012

SPRING BEAN















While I was in Colorado visiting last week, my dear friend Matthew Novak shot these photos. It was really great to see friends and family while I was in town, and this week my mom and baby sister actually moved to LA! Sooooo excited to have them close again.

In the photos I'm wearing all Betsey Johnson, except for the shoes, socks and belt. Everything that's going on with the company is so upsetting, but I feel really honored to say that I worked for Betsey, at least for a little while! In my heart I'll always be a Betsey Babe and a supporter of Betsey. 

This spring I've been really into pairing prints. Even if they clash, I think the juxtaposition of patterns, prints and textures makes for really great outfits. For myself, Leopard and stripes are good with everything, especially floral! Color blocking is something else I've been having a fantastic time with. Now that I wear so much color, I sometimes question how I wore all black clothes for so many years! 

What is your favorite trend for spring/summer?

2 comments: