6.14.2010

PINK


Last week I modeled for my amazingly talented friend, Baily Rose and in between shooting in her designs, the also wonderfully talented Matthew Novak took a few shots in some of my pieces. Working with both of them, along with the other models and stylist/make-up artist Anonymous was an absolute pleasure. 

Check out Baily Rose's designs:

I have been so absolutely swamped lately! I have a ton of fashion shows coming up soon and some very excited collaborations are in the works as well. And like always, I'll keep you all updated on new things as they come up <3



5 comments:

  1. Both the cloth and you look amazing. Good blog I'm inspired for concept drawings for cartoon character and not fashion but still great post you do.

    Take care

    -R

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last two, that's the bra you made, right? I remember. I like the vest too, is it made of fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't hate me for this, but i see a tiny bit of xtina aguilera in yr face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your lips are gorgeous
    hey people that love fashion see this
    http://juanserkate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. u look so gorgeous! I love that bra u created.

    ReplyDelete