9.13.2009

S P R E E

After being MIA for such a long time, I'm finally back! I've been SO busy lately, I've been doing a ton of photo shoots, my boyfriend is always having shows (I usually do merch and photograph for them), making clothes, getting ready for school and so many other things. Yesterday my dad gave me some money, so I finally got to go shopping. Urban Outfitters was having a huge sale, so everything I got was either $10 or $5, who could pass that up?! I got some other pieces, but haven't gotten around to photographing them yet.







I'm in love with sheer, lace bras <3


4 comments:

  1. oh gosh i love your blog. just discovered it. your entries are so inspirative !! no doubt i wouldnt follow you via bloglovin or so <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the bra, is it polka dot? if so even more amazing. i have the grey 3/4 sleeve burnout tee and it's incredible. such a great basic, i wear it a lot.

    ReplyDelete