8.08.2009

dumb

So, earlier I reblogged something from another blog and forgot to give credit as to where I found it. I never claimed to own it or find it first, I just said how I liked what the girl had done. I didn't mean to offend anyone or "steal"anything, I just wanted to reblog something so others could see how awesome it was. I know I should have payed more attention and given credit as to where I found it, but I was in a rush when I posted it and simply forgot.

Someone commented it saying how I was stealing things from another blog. It was not my intention AT ALL to steal anything, but I'm sorry for not giving credit where it's deserved. I think people be so quick to jump at someone's throat over little things.

Anyways, sorry for the rant.


I love you all
<3

3 comments:

  1. When people see someone as pretty and as tasteful as you. They will go ape shit over any old thing to get under your skin. Don't let them get to you okay? Seriously, you're not the holy jebus and not leaving credit happens. To who ever it was that bothered you, get over it.

    KISS, China L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) You have a good heart! That is cool that you posted that, right, wrong, mistake, whatever. You cared enough to post something about it. That is Character. :) CS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some people just overreact about the smallest things. Don't worry about it.

    ReplyDelete